Friday, October 12, 2012

"WEINGARTEN RIGHTS"

After a couple of incidences this week, KVCCFT believes it is imminent for you to know your rights in regards to being summoned to a meeting with management/administration.

If called to a meeting with management/administration, read the following statement to management/administration BEFORE the meeting starts!!!

"If this discussion could in any way lead to my being disciplined or terminated, or affect my personal working conditions, I respectfully request that my union representative, officer, or steward be present at this meeting.  Without representation present, then...


I choose not to participate in this discussion."


AFT will be sending individual "Weingarten Rights" cards for all KVCCFT members.  This will allow you to have a copy of these rights with you at all times.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact a KVCCFT officer or steward.


No comments:

Post a Comment